This is the free video Seated to standing dance class 65+ that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio free video editor online and AudioStudio free audio editor online
Play, download and edit the free video Seated to standing dance class 65+.
DanceWest Online – Take part at home in our free classes via our YouTube and Vimeo channel.
DanceWest teacher Kate Finegan leads a seated to standing dance class designed for adults 65+.
We have created two versions of the class.
1. The class with the music via Vimeo
2. The class without the music on YouTube
However, you can find each class playlist on Spotify please go to feel free to download or play alongside the video!
Before you start the class please make sure:
1. Please ensure you have a clear space around you.
2. That the floor is free of any objects
3. That the room is well ventilated
4. That you are dressed for dance and movement, no footwear.
5. That you are hydrated and have access to water
6. If the classes are for children and young people that they are under supervision from a parent/guardian and that they are responsible for their health and safety.
Download, play and edit free videos and free audios from Seated to standing dance class 65+ using RedcoolMedia.net web apps