Elana Lederman - Houdini FX Showreel 2020
This is the free video Elana Lederman - Houdini FX Showreel 2020 that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio free video editor online and AudioStudio free audio editor online
Play, download and edit the free video Elana Lederman - Houdini FX Showreel 2020.
1-6. "Frozen II", Walt Disney Animation Studio, November 2019. I created the ground destruction rig that was used by multiple artists in the Forest destruction sequence, the prequel sequence, and during Olaf's song. These are a sampling of the destruction shots I did myself. I also worked on the vegetation interaction, tree bend / shake interaction, and the smokey dust blast.
7. "Frozen II", Walt Disney Animation Studio, November 2019. I helped design the ice, and then modeled it procedurally. The animation involves procedural growth, smoke, particles, and a shatter simulation.
8. "Luce", Brainstorm Digital, May 2018. I simulated additional fireworks.
9-11. "The Greatest Showman", Brainstorm Digital, August 2017. I simulated snow for this feature film using instanced particles. These three shots are a snippet of a larger scene of 13 snow shots. Each shot contains seven to nine different layers of snow particles to create the illusion of depth.
12. "The Greatest Showman", Brainstorm Digital, August 2017. I simulated coins spraying out of a small elephant-shaped bank in the background of this shot.
13-14. "Time After Time", Alkemy X, November 2016. I simulated sparks and smoke for this television show, and I packaged the spark simulation into a digital asset to allow other artists to build sparks. The sparks are a particle system with controlled motion blur. The smoke system was built to match a small amount of practical smoke in the footage.
15. "Clover", Brainstorm Digital, May 2018. I simulated the shattered window.
17. "Papillon", Brainstorm Digital, August 2017. I used particles to simulate bubble trails as the bullets fly through the water.
18. “Revolution”, A Plus Filmz, April 2017. I simulated the shattering mirror effect in this Snoop Dogg music video.
19. "Sour Patch Kids & Swedish Fish", Vayner Media, August 2017. I simulated the falling gummy candies.
20. "Conference", Alkemy X, September 2016. This abstract energy ball was created using particles, smoke, and various procedural geometry systems.
Download, play and edit free videos and free audios from Elana Lederman - Houdini FX Showreel 2020 using RedcoolMedia.net web apps