This is our PhotoStudio integration with Box.com. PhotoStudio is a photo editor to take pictures, import them, and edit any kind of images and graphics. Now integrated with Box.com and available in our cloud hosted platform:
This ia our integration between Box.com and PhotoStudio. PhotoStudio is a photo editor to edit any kind of images and graphics. It includes a image editing area with a multitude of photo editing features, effects, handcrafted filters and assets. It is based on IMGLY PhotoEditor hosted in our RedcoolMedia platform.
- Retrieve images from Box.com.
- Edit Box.com images with PhotoStudio.
- Full access to the Box.com folders.
- Search all the images in all the Box.com directories.
- Take pictures from your PC or laptop camera.
- Import pictures to modify them.
- Provide Filters, which determine the mood and atmosphere of pictures and help convey the right message for your creative. Custom filters can easily be created by anyone using LUTs (Lookup Tables) from popular apps like Photoshop, GIMP or Lightroom.
- Provide Overlays, which can be used to create neat lighting effects such as lens flare, bokeh or light leaks. It can also be used to furnish pictures with textures like crumpled paper or plaster.
- Provide Adjustments like brightness, contrast or clarity invite for exploration and experimentation and enable users to tune their images and graphics to produce stunning creatives.
- Provides Transform effects like cropping, flipping and rotation operations.
- Allow to include Texts to quickly add text to any picture or creative. The corresponding font library can easily be exchanged, reduced, or expanded.
- Provide Stickers.
- Provides a Brush, which is optimized for touch screen interaction and supports different brush strokes that can be edited in terms of thickness and color.
- Download or shared the pictures modified.