Card game named Hearts in order users to spend some free time to this hobby while working with web apps like Movie Maker or OfficeWork. App available in our cloud hosted platform:
RedcoolMedia increases the game to be played as part of this Web desktop to edit any kind of file.
We provide similar games to what other OS provide in their desktop environments, but in this case, RedcoolMedia provides this software online.
This is a card game named Hearts.
The instructions are quite easy:
- The objective is to get as few points as possible.
- Each heart gives one penalty point.
- There is also one special card, the Queen of spades, which gives 13 penalty points.
- When the game starts you select 3 cards to pass to one of your opponents.
- Each turn starts with one player playing a single card, also called leading.
- The suit of that card determines the suit of the trick. The other players then play one card each.
- If they have a card in the same suit as the first card then they must play that.
- If they don't then they can play one of their other cards.
- Once four cards have been played, the player who played the highest ranking card in the original suit takes the trick,i.e. he takes the four cards on the table and he then starts the next turn.
- Any penalty cards in the trick (hearts or queen of spades) are added to the players penalty score. It means that you want to avoid taking any tricks that have hearts or the queen of spades.
- In the very first round you may never play a heart or the queen of spades, not even if you don't have any card in the suit of the lead card.