IOS free cloud storage service with a XLS editor for sharing and storing your spreadsheets and any other file. App available in the AppleStore for iPhone and iPad:
XlsBox is a free cloud storage service with a XLS editor for sharing and storing your spreadsheets and any other file. It allows to create spreadsheets, folders, synchronize and share any local files you have with your cloud storage and your friends.
The spreadsheets, and any of your file, can be shared with others by providing them with a link to your cloud folders. XlsBox is like adding a XLS editor to the services DropBox, Box.net, Google Drive and other cloud storage services, but the accounts are created automatically when you open the app.
You will have a identifier that you can use to also login in the web interface located in https://www.redcoolmedia.net.
The main features are:
- Create spreadsheets.
- Create txt files in your Cloud Server
- Create folders in your Cloud Server
- Edit spreadsheets files from OpenOffice, LibreOffice or Microsoft Excel.
- Upload your private spreadsheets, pictures and documents on your Cloud server
- Share your pictures and documents using a link to your Cloud
- Send password protected public links
- Access to your private pictures and documents using the website provided by RedcoolMedia
- Spreadsheet funcionality:
Cell styles management.
Search for texts.
Insert columns / rows.
Delete rows / columns.
Find & replace.
- Spreadsheet formats supported are the OpenDocuments formats (.ods and .ots), but in addition to them this app can open the following spreadsheet formats:
Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP (.xls, .xlw, and .xlt)
Microsoft Excel 4.x–5.0/95 (.xls, .xlw, and .xlt)
Microsoft Excel 2003 XML (.xml)
Microsoft Excel 2007 XML (.xlsx, .xlsm and .xltm)
Rich Text Format (.rtf)
Text CSV (.csv and .txt)