Encrypt Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook with CipherMail S/MIME
Send and receive encrypted email messages with any email account: Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, ... using the S/MIME technology. App available in our cloud hosted platform:
CipherMail is a solution to send and receive encrypted email messages with any email account. CipherMail allows to exchange encrypted email messages with your Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook or any email address that you use. The encryption is S/MIME standard, the solution recommended by the security experts, and it is based on certificates. The certificates are generated on the fly when an email address is used. They are issued by an internal PKI that generated certificates with emailProtection key extended usage.
The main CipherMail features are:
- S/MIME 3.1 (X.509, RFC 3280) email encryption.
- Compatible with existing S/MIME clients (like Outlook, Thunderbird etc.).
- Certificates for S/MIME email encryption are automatically generated for each contact.
- PKI included in the solution to issue the certificates.
- Modern user interface, with drag’n’drop of files, progress bar for file uploading, browser notifications, embed images into messages, keyboard shortcuts, multi-language mails, ..
- Both message and attachments are encrypted.
- Text plain and HTML email support. Both formats are encrypted.
- Contact management.
- Autocompletion of e-mail addresses.
- Token-based security engine is used for protection from CSRF attacks.
- Supports the mail server protocols SMTP and IMAP.
- Email domains provisioned are gmail.com, gmx.com, icloud.com, outlook.com, yahoo.com, zoho.com, hotmail.com, live.com and hundreds more. If we do not support it yet you can request it sending us an email message to email@example.com
Review Our app policy that describes how our app accesses, uses, stores, or shares Google user data.