This is the free video Would I Make a Good Nurse | Caring Support that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio free video editor online and AudioStudio free audio editor online
Play, download and edit the free video Would I Make a Good Nurse | Caring Support.
Are you wondering if you would make a good nurse? One of the concepts taught in nursing school is the "5 C's" of caring in nursing.
1. Commitment (to caring for patients, going above and beyond when needed etc.)
2. Conscience (strong morals to uphold ethics on behalf of patients)
3. Competence (the drive to work safely and know that learning is ongoing throughout life as a nurse)
4. Compassion (understanding and have empathy to promote patient compliance and healing as well as compassion for fellow nurses. Nursing can be draining so supporting each other is key to everyone's success)
5. Confidence (A nurse who does not appear confident will not earn the trust of their patients. It's ok to not know everything, but being confident to admit that and then be able to source the right information from the right resource is highly important.)
Once you ace nursing school don't forget to fill out your free profile on Caring Support so you can land your dream nursing job.
#CaringSupport #Nurse #NursingSchool #PostSecondaryEducation #OntarioNurses #HealthcareWorker
Download, play and edit free videos and free audios from Would I Make a Good Nurse | Caring Support using RedcoolMedia.net web apps