This is the free video Streamed EZ for K-12 Education | Webinar that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio free video editor online and AudioStudio free audio editor online
Play, download and edit the free video Streamed EZ for K-12 Education | Webinar.
Elevate your next K-12 online class presentation with switchable and layered, multi-source production easily from the Streamed EZ live streaming, video conferencing, and lecture capture integration - bundled with up to 4 cameras and a 98" Christie LCD panel. Learn more at StreamedEZ.com
Perfect for live streamed and recorded presentations, courses, online classes, tutorials, meetings and conferences, allowing students to watch events happen in real-time and catch up on lectures with recorded videos.
We will cover:
* Current and future remote education needs
* How to create engaging educational content
* Student delivery across platforms
* Enhanced learning strategies
* Student interaction
* How Streamed EZ bundles can increase engagement, inside & outside of the classroom
* Bundle highlights & features
* Live Q&A
Presented by Matt Bain, Director of Solutions Architecture at JB&A.
Download, play and edit free videos and free audios from Streamed EZ for K-12 Education | Webinar using RedcoolMedia.net web apps