This is the free video runningJada_v01 that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio free video editor online and AudioStudio free audio editor online
Play, download and edit the free video runningJada_v01.
Job Application Digital Assistant
I've been told getting your first dev job, on top of projects one could show, is a numbers game. After spending over 120 hours, countless applications and missing coding due to spending the majority of my time applying to code (the irony) I started to wonder if I could use my new skills to build something that would automate this all. If you've ever been looking for work for longer than a month, you'd certainly appreciate how taxing it can be mentally not getting any replies from applications, or just getting automated responses. I started loosing lots of confidence, increasingly doubting my self-worth and this affected relationships around me. This project was also birthed to counter the lifeless feeling of interacting with the recruitment industry. And so, here I set out to build a system I call JADA... (Job Applications Digital Assistant)
JADA so far achieves the following main objectives:
- Handles all initial job applications including processing whether to apply or not.
- Logs each processed job with key details that can be queried and avoids duplicating applying for roles.
- Emails session reports after each run, including basic charts of key programming words and locations.
- Displays a fontend dashboard using React and chartJS, breaking down key insights for processed applications thereby helping inform performance
- Displays a table of all applications to easily find by id or reference. When clicked, a modal appears with all relevant information including url to original job application.
JADA also achieves the following:
- Enables me to spend my time coding instead of applying to code (still makes me chuckle!)
- Lifts the mental toll of no return for the hard work put in
- I have more life and energy for each day
The API structure is set up using Node.js, MongoDB and Mongoose among a few other packages. Its using the Model, Controller, Route pattern and is simple to follow.
Download, play and edit free videos and free audios from runningJada_v01 using RedcoolMedia.net web apps