This is the free video Nutrition: Whirlpool Eggs that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio free video editor online and AudioStudio free audio editor online
Play, download and edit the free video Nutrition: Whirlpool Eggs.
Are you bored with your daily breakfast routine? Well, we have a fun new way to make your scrambled eggs. These are the lightest, fluffiest, creamiest eggs you will ever have. It only takes 20 seconds to make and you can dress it up or dress it down.
P.S. Your dietitian hates scrambled eggs ... but this is delicious.
To make your Whirlpool Eggs
1. Heat a pot of water to a high simmer/low boil with a big pinch of salt.
2. Whisk your eggs until blended but not frothed.
3. Touch the bottom of the pot with the handle of an inverted spoon and stir until a whirlpool forms.
4. IMMEDIATELY pour in your eggs and slam a lid on the top of the pot. Look at your watch and count 20 seconds.
5. Remove the lid and dump the eggs and water over a fine-mesh strainer. Gently wiggle the strainer until the water has completely drained.
5. Spoon eggs onto a plate, over toast, topped with caviar, etc and enjoy your magnificent creation.
Download, play and edit free videos and free audios from Nutrition: Whirlpool Eggs using RedcoolMedia.net web apps