This is the free video Corned Beef and Cabbage Sizzler that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio free video editor online and AudioStudio free audio editor online
Play, download and edit the free video Corned Beef and Cabbage Sizzler.
This traditional Irish dish is a centerpiece for St. Patrick's Day. Corned beef and cabbage with potatoes and carrots is a hearty and tasty meal everyone will love. The 4 Qt. Mini Dutch makes for the perfect all-in-one cooking experience.
To get more information on the 4 Qt. Mini Dutch with Fondue Accessories, click here http://bit.ly/2Vu7yiQ to get in contact with a Saladmaster Dealer near you.
Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
Yield: 8 servings
• 3-4 lbs. corned beef roast with pickling spice packet
• 5 carrots cut into 3 to 4 pieces each
• 9 small potatoes cut into halves
• 1 large yellow onion cut on #3 cone
• 6 sprigs fresh thyme
• ½ head Savory cabbage cut into 1 1/2 –inch wedges
• 1 8-ounce beer prefer lager
• ½ cup sour cream (optional)
• 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish (optional)
1. Preheat 4 Qt. Mini Dutch on medium heat.
2. Process onion on the #3 cone and set aside.
3. Place roast in Mini Dutch and sear with cover slightly cracked for 5 minutes or until roast released from bottom.
4. Flip roast and cover. Cook for 30 minutes on between medium to medium-low.
5. Add onion, potatoes and carrots Special note: Pan should be full to the top.
6. Add pickling spice packet (provided with roast) and fresh thyme.
7. Pour beer over vegetables.
8. Cover and cook on medium to medium-low for 1 hour or until potatoes are done
9. Add cabbage and cover with 8” Chef’s Gourmet Skillet as a high dome cover. Cook for 20 minutes or until cabbage is al dente. Special note: Pan will be full to the top. Because of this, you will need to utilize the 8” Chef’s Gourmet Skillet to cover the cabbage. To help make the seal, add 2 tablespoons around lip of pan and spin cover to force a seal.
10. Time to enjoy! Just for fun as a side sauce. Mix ½ cup of sour cream with 3 tablespoons of prepared horseradish.
Special note: Cooking time may vary due to cooking surface. On glass top surfaces, the temperate setting for medium to medium-low is between 3 to 4 on the dial. Gas range will be warmer. You may need to adjust.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 47g
Saturated Fat 5g
Download, play and edit free videos and free audios from Corned Beef and Cabbage Sizzler using RedcoolMedia.net web apps