This is the free video Responsibility and taking action that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio free video editor online and AudioStudio free audio editor online
Play, download and edit the free video Responsibility and taking action.
Responsibility – one of the keys to being responsible is taking action.
There are many reasons people don’t take action. These are 4 we have identified.
1. not knowing what to do
2. lack of resources and support
3. not feeling worthy or deserving
4. fear of making a mistake, being judged, or of failing.
We get stuck and overwhelmed with the enormity of what lies ahead and we do nothing.
Taking conscious action at this time is the most difficult thing to do. However, it is exactly at this time that we need to do something and keep moving. No matter how small or gentle this action is, do it.
Here are two strategies to get you started.
1. Break down the goal or task into smaller steps. Go as small as you need to go to be able to start. It doesn’t matter how small your first step is, what matters is that you start somewhere and you begin to achieve. This is where the momentum starts.
2. Connect with someone you trust and allow them to support you on your journey. It helps when we make ourselves accountable to someone who can also celebrate our wins with us.
Watch this short video to learn more.
Also, we’d love to hear from you about the strategies you're using to take action and also what stops you from taking action.
Be amazing, where ever you are!
Sue + Dan
Responsibility, Action, Momentum, Smallsteps, Goals, Plan, Fear, Little voice, Inaction, Overwhelm, Stuck, Laugh
Download, play and edit free videos and free audios from Responsibility and taking action using RedcoolMedia.net web apps