This is the free video Give your animation rig a selectable rotate order attribute in the channel box. that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio free video editor online and AudioStudio free audio editor online
Play, download and edit the free video Give your animation rig a selectable rotate order attribute in the channel box..
I am going to show you how you can expose the "Rotate Order" attribute for your rigs animation control.
Very simple to do.
1. Select your curve that want this feature on.
2. Go to the menus Windows/Channel Control/
3. Look for "Rotate Order" in the "NonKeyable Hidden" middle window, then select Rotate Order to highlight it for moving.
4. Now move that Rotate Order to the Keyable section on the left, by pressing the "Move" button.
5. Close the channel control window and see that you now have the "Rotate Order" attribute in your Channel Box.
6. Now right click that Rotate order attribute so that we can set it to "Make selectble nonkeyable"
Download, play and edit free videos and free audios from Give your animation rig a selectable rotate order attribute in the channel box. using RedcoolMedia.net web apps