This is the free video From Frantic to Fabulous book written and narrated by Rita Perea that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio free video editor online and AudioStudio free audio editor online
Play, download and edit the free video From Frantic to Fabulous book written and narrated by Rita Perea.
Put Down Your Device! Pick Up This Book! Unplug and Get A Life!
As a business leader, aspiring manager or business owner, are you barely surviving at work and in life? As you navigate this rapidly changing digital world, do your days feel disjointed, out of control and chaotic?
Or, are you one of the lucky fabulous few waking up each morning feeling self-confident, pulled together and ready to take on the world to achieve success?
In this book, business strategist, executive coach, speaker and author, Rita Perea, shares Buddha-inspired wisdom and tactical success strategies to help you:
• Thrive in the new gig economy
• Increase your focus and connection through meditation
• Detox from digital devices to cultivate the maker-side of your brain
• Dump the drama to free up your internal disk storage space
• Identify, and deal with, energy suckers at work and at home
• Change your job if it's draining your inner battery
• Take action to live the best version of your highest self
Available in print on Amazon.com, as an eBook from Amazon's Kindle store and as an audiobook on Audible.com and iTunes.
Find out more about Rita Perea and her professional leadership services at RitaPerea.com
Download, play and edit free videos and free audios from From Frantic to Fabulous book written and narrated by Rita Perea using RedcoolMedia.net web apps