This is the video Ethan Pflugh Environments Assignment 03 that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio video editor online and AudioStudio audio editor online
Play, download and edit the video Ethan Pflugh Environments Assignment 03.
2018 Environment Group Project.
This video is showing a group assignment from our 3D environments class in the Fall of 2018.
1. Overall Shot
- Was responsible for most of the materials. Created the base sandstone materials for the stairs and bricks. Created the sand material. Also modelled and textured the fallen head statue.
2. Hallway Shot
- Created the materials for the sandstone and brick flooring. Textured the Fallen head statue, the large bricks along the back wall, as well as the effigy prop.
3. Substance Designer to Substance Painter Workflow
- This quick screen cap is showing off a procedural material I made for the project to speed up our texturing pipeline. This was used as a base material for almost all of the sandstone components in our scene.
4. Smart Material on the Large Bricks
- In another screen cap I'm showing the process I created for texturing the different bricks and pillars for the scene. The process involves using the sandsone base material as described above along with a smart material I made in Substance Painter to add edge wear and weathering effects.
5. Miscellaneous Props
- the following props were a series of shattered pots that I textured and were placed in the scene as part of the set dressing.
Free download, play and edit video and audio from Ethan Pflugh Environments Assignment 03 using RedcoolMedia.net web apps