This is the free video Contemporary Dance Class for 11-16s that can be downloaded, played and edit with our RedcoolMedia movie maker MovieStudio free video editor online and AudioStudio free audio editor online
Play, download and edit the free video Contemporary Dance Class for 11-16s.
DanceWest Online – Take part at home in our free classes via our YouTube and Vimeo channel.
DanceWest teacher Natalie Dodd leads a Contemporary Dance class designed for 11-16 year olds.
We have created two versions of the class.
1. The class with the music via Vimeo
2. The class without the music on YouTube
However, you can find each class playlist on Spotify please go to feel free to download or play alongside the video!
Before you start the class please make sure:
1. Please ensure you have a clear space around you.
2. That the floor is free of any objects
3. That the room is well ventilated
4. That you are dressed for dance and movement, no footwear.
5. That you are hydrated and have access to water
6. If the classes are for children and young people that they are under supervision from a parent/guardian and that they are responsible for their health and safety.
Thank you for taking part you can find out more about DanceWest work here. Dance has the power to change everyone’s lives and we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to access it.
This resource video has been supported by Arts Council England and distributed by the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and the London Borough of Brent.
Download, play and edit free videos and free audios from Contemporary Dance Class for 11-16s using RedcoolMedia.net web apps